Beef and Pork Meatballs
1. Shape the meatballs into whatever size you prefer. Heat 3 tablespoons of your preferred oil (we recommend sunflower oil) in a large heavy bottomed pot or dutch oven over medium heat.
2. Sear the mushroom balls on all sides until brown and crisp.
3. Pour sauce of your choosing, marinara works well, over the mushroom balls and bring to a simmer.
4. Reduce the heat to medium low and simmer covered for 20 – 30 minutes.
5. Uncover and simmer for another 5 – 10 minutes. If sauce reduces and becomes too thick, add 1⁄4 cup of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
8. Add to your meal and enjoy!