Lunch at the Farm – Thursday to Sunday, 11-3 p.m.
Join us Thursday through Sunday from 11-3 p.m. at the farm. Fresh homemade lunch and baked goods are available for purchase and can be taken to-go or enjoyed in the kitchen or by the fire. We will post the menu on the website and on Facebook every week.
Gluten Free & Vegetarian Options Available
Smoked Brisket Sandwich – $10.00
Pepperoncini, Pickled Red Onions, Tower Greens, South Pond Mustard, Crosswind Cheddar, Home-made bread
Turkey Club – $10.00
Smoked Farm Turkey, Farm Bacon, Green Onion Aioli, Aged Cheddar, House Pickles, Tower Greens, Tomato Preserve, home-made bread
Roasted Red Pepper Grilled Cheese – $9.00
Jessica’s Peppers, Crosswinds Cheddar, Aged Cheddar
Farm Board – $20.00
Smoked Brisket, Pickled Hen’s Egg, Dylan’s Sourdough, Farm Mustard, Preserves & Pickles, Local Cheese
Great for sharing for 2 people
Stew Of The Day – $10.00
Soup Of The Day – $5.00
Baker’s Choice Dessert – $5.00
While drop-ins are welcome, it’s helpful for us to know you are coming. Please reserve a spot.
Self – guided tours of the farm are available and the visitors are welcome to use the Ballyduff Trails. Visit our gift shop or just enjoy the outdoors.
- Make your reservation here, and then pay at the farm after you have finished your meal.
1. Select the number of guests attending.
2. Choose calendar month and day.
3. Click on the GREEN-highlighted date.
4. Booking cost $0.00 will appear. (pay after meal)
5. Click on Book Now button.
- 6. Then View Cart and Checkout.