Fresh homemade lunch is available in the kitchen at 11:30 and 1:00 p.m. (2 reservation times available)
Eat inside at the kitchen table. Self – guided tours of the farm are available and you are welcome to use the Ballyduff Trails. Visit our gift shop or just enjoy the outdoors. Fresh homemade lunch and baked goods are available for purchase and can be taken to-go or enjoyed in the kitchen or by the fire.
Lunch Menu: We will post the menu on the website and on Facebook every week. Gluten Free & Vegetarian Options Available
Smoked Brisket Sandwich – $10.00
Pepperoncini, Pickled Red Onions, Tower Greens, South Pond Mustard, Crosswind Cheddar, Home-made bread
Turkey Club – $10.00
Smoked Farm Turkey, Farm Bacon, Green Onion Aioli, Aged Cheddar, House Pickles, Tower Greens, Tomato Preserve, home-made bread
Roasted Red Pepper Grilled Cheese – $9.00
Jessica’s Peppers, Crosswinds Cheddar, Aged Cheddar
Farm Board – $20.00
Smoked Brisket, Pickled Hen’s Egg, Dylan’s Sourdough, Farm Mustard, Preserves & Pickles, Local Cheese
Great for sharing for 2 people.
Stew Of The Day – $10.00
Soup Of The Day – $5.00
Baker’s Choice Dessert – $5.00
Drop-ins are welcome, but inside – kitchen table-space is limited to 15 guests per sitting. Please make a reservation to make sure you have a spot. Lunch reservations are for 11:30 am. or 1:00 pm.
- Make your reservation here, and then pay at the farm.
1. Select the number of guests attending.
2. Scroll to the correct calendar month and day.
3. Click on the GREEN-highlighted date.
4. Choose your time slot from the drop-down menu.
5. Booking cost $0.00 will appear. (pay after the meal)
6. Click on Book Now button.
- 7. Then View Cart and Checkout.