Our Full Moon Suppers are inspired by seasonal abundance familiar to this territory with cooking techniques and menus that may have been used by early settlers in our region. The Full Moon Suppers are served in different locations on the farm and celebrate the close ties between traditional agriculture and lunar rhythms. Photo: Claire Dam
Full Moon Suppers are served al fresco, under the stars with a bonfire – weather permitting.
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: 6:30 pm
- Individual tickets are $85 + tax per person. Gratuities are not included but always appreciated on the day of the event for our service and kitchen team. If cancellations are made 4 days prior to the event date, guests will be eligible to receive a full refund or South Pond Farms credit of same value.
- To Book this Event:
1. Select the number of guests attending.
2. Choose calendar month and day.
3. Click on the GREEN-highlighted date.
4. Booking cost will appear.
5. Click on Book Now button.
- 6. Then View Cart and Checkout.