Breadmaking Workshop with Baker Dylan.
Saturday, March, 2, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
Join Pastry Chef Dylan Smith to learn about and experience traditional bread-making using heritage grains, stone ground flour, and natural leavening. Dylan is an artisanal bread baker for over twenty years making each of his beautiful loaves by hand.
Get your hands in dough! You will leave with a solid foundation of how to bake bread from scratch. You will also get recipe cards, two loaves of bread you have made with an expert’s guidance and lunch. Please feel free to bring your own beer/wine.
NOTE: If cancellations are made 4 days prior to the event date, guests will be eligible to receive a full refund or South Pond Farms credit of same value.
- To Book this Event:
1. Select the number of guests attending.
2. Choose calendar month and day.
3. Click on the GREEN-highlighted date.
4. Booking cost will appear.
5. Click on Book Now button.
6. Then View Cart and Checkout.