Includes everything you need for a family pizza dinner. Includes two pizza doughs, marinara sauce, fior di latte cheese and fresh herbs.
1. Pre heat oven with a baking stone, ceramic baking sheet or regular baking sheet on the top shelf of oven to 500F for at least 30 minutes.
2. Generously flour your counter. Turn out the pizza dough onto the counter, rolling in flour to coat, sprinkling more as necessary.
3. Gently stretch the dough into a 10-12 inch rough. Try not to pull the dough too hard, instead picking it up, laying it over your knuckles and letting gravity stretch the dough as you turn it around in a circle.
4. Cut a piece of parchment paper to roughly the same size as your pizza dough (it doesn’t need to be a perfect circle, as long as the whole pizza will fit on top.
5. Dust the parchment with flour or semolina. Place the parchment on an upside down baking sheet. Place the pizza dough onto the floured parchment.
6. Dress your pizza to your preference. Try to avoid over saucing the dough, as this will affect the cooking time.
7. When your pizza is ready and your oven is preheated, carefully carry your pizza on the upside down baking sheet to the oven. Open the oven and carefully slide the pizza and parchment onto the preheated pizza stone or sheet in the oven.
8. The baking time of your pizza will vary greatly depending on the size and power of your oven. It will likely take around 10 minutes. Your pizza is done when the bottom is crispy and the sauce and cheese are bubbling on the top.
9. After removing from the oven, allow pizza to rest for 3-5 minutes before slicing.